Saturday, June 30, 2007

Million Dollar Journey is Taking Over the Blog World!

Catchy title hey? Canadian Dream gave me, Frugal Trader of Million Dollar Journey, the honor of taking care of his popular blog during the week that he's away. I've been following Mr. Dream's blog ever since it started and I must admit that I'm a big fan. What's not to like? Early retirement is a popular topic as most people in the working world want to leave the rat race well before they are eligible for old age security (65). With Canadian Dream being in his late 20's with a current net worth of around $200,000, there is no doubt that he will reach his goals. Especially if you're as stingy frugal as him (hope he doesn't read this).

We have a great week of articles lined up, among them include interviews with popular personal finance blogs and other personal finance ramblings. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments, or you can contact me directly by visiting my blog.

Frugal Trader
MillionDollarJourney.com

No comments: