Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wander Reading #6

Here we go again a few items on the net I liked in the last while.

First up I've got one from Violent Acres on calculating profitability for a rental property. I liked this one since it shows you should determine your rent first and your minimum profit and then back calculate what you can pay for the property.

Middle Class Millionaire has an interesting post on Bicycle Trusts which I found very useful, but it appears to be US based, so I'm not sure how applicable it is to Canada.

Then over at Get Rich Slowly their were two great posts on living in a small town or smaller city. Very entertaining to see the debates on those.

Last but not least, Growth in Value has a great post on the pitfalls of being a bit knowledgeable on personal finance.

Hope you enjoy reading,
CD

No comments: