Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wandering Reading #3

Welcome to my weekly summary of links. I hope you enjoy a few of the following items.

  1. Investoid looks at the implications of the Bank of Canada raising interest rates soon and he also has a contest for anyone who wants to win a subscription to the National Post online (deadline to enter is Friday).
  2. JD over at Get Rich Slowly found a great tool about determining your class (lower, middle, upper) which I found very amusing, since according to it I'm in the upper class. So where's my maid then?
  3. The Money Gardener takes a look at his saving rate and is off to a great start.
  4. The Canadian Capitalist is again rolling out another list of new blogs and has a great post on the research on the financial circumstances of retirees which is just full of interesting information.
  5. The Dividend Guy has a great post of the implications of Walmart offering brokerage services.

No comments: