Friday, May 18, 2007

Long Weekend Plans

Today finally marks the start of the long weekend here in Canada. More importantly it marks the beginning of gardening season. So this weekend I'll start planting the garden in hopes of getting lots of nearly free organic food starting in a month or so. Afterward I intend to sit down and do a lot of nothing for at least one day this long weekend (with the exception of turning on the BBQ and finding a cold beer).

So regardless of what you have planned I highly recommend you put down that calculator and make sure you get outside and enjoy yourself. After all we spend so much time here discussing money that at times I think we forget about making sure we have some fun too.

A quick reminder that I will not be posting on Monday due to the holiday. Have a great long weekend.

CD