Thursday, May 10, 2007

New Schedule

First off thanks for everyone's comments yesterday. The advice was good and the words of support were most welcome. Thank you I needed that.

I've decided to make a few changes around here. The good news is most weeks you will still have five posts a week. Here is the new format I'll start using:

Monday- Regular Post
Tuesday -Wildcard Post
Wednesday - Regular Post
Thursday -Link Post
Friday- Regular Post

The link post starting next week will be similar to some of the other PF link posts you normally see like Canadian Capitalist's This and That posts or Million Dollar Journey's Weekend Reading posts. The wildcard post on Tuesday will be just what the title suggests an outstanding wildcard. Some days it will be a guest post, others a special feature, others a off topic post, others a humour post and sometimes just nothing at all.

The above structure is two fold. First it will provide some order to my regular postings and second it will introduce two important outlets for me. The link post will provide you with some interesting items from around the net and any new blogs that I'm reading. While the wildcard post will provide an outlet for my creative side and yours. Yes that's right, I want you the reader to provide input on topic ideas, jokes, or a guest post about anything. So I don't care if you have never had a blog before or even if you failed your high school English class if you have a topic you want some feedback on send me an email (candian.dream.free.at.45@gmail.com). I'll be happy to be your editor for your guest post (by the way I'm about 100% better editor of other people's material than my own).

So everyone what do you think?

3 comments:

the money diva said...

Sounds like a good plan to me. Good luck with it!!

MD:)

Tim Stobbs said...

MD,

Thanks.

CD

Anonymous said...

Seems like a sound plan to me. If up to 5 posts a week is you "taking a break" you're a better blogger than most!