Friday, January 19, 2007

Thank You & Update

First off let me say to everyone who reads this blog: THANK YOU!

I started this blog because I thought the world could use a bit more coverage on retirement planning than it normally gets in the media (which is often from mutual fund salespeople and bank financed studies). I didn't think anyone would actually read it that much, but today I actually looked at my web counter and realized I had passed 5000 in about 8 or 9 weeks (I didn't get a web counter right away). Not to mention the volume of comments, which I have learned a lot from so keep them coming.

Next week I will start the Blogger Interview Project posts (once I finish writing them all this weekend). I'll have interviews with Frugal Trader of Million Dollar Journey, Big Cajun Man of Canadian Financial Stuff, Canadian Capitalist and Larry MacDonald (who recently mentioned this blog in in his Roundup). I'm also putting myself on the block for next Friday, so any burning question (or even silly ones) send me an email or leave a comment and I will answer them.

Have a great weekend,
CD

No comments: