Thursday, December 28, 2006

Goals for 2007

It's the end of the year, I'm starting to plan for next year. So I thought I would share a few of my goals for the next year.

1) Save $10,000 in 2007. This will include RRSP accounts, taxable account, and the pension plan.

2) Investigate other streams of income. I'm basically going to have a look at a possible small business or a rental property. I'm not entirely sure what, but I'm going to start devoting some of my time to looking at my options.

3) Keep painting and other minor renovations to the house to boost its value by at least $10,000.

I know that hardly earth shattering goals, but I like to keep my goals for a year fairly realistic. I know too many people who make goals that are too hard and then they get frustrated by not making them.

No comments: